In previous releases,we had given her negative publications of which is what we had about her. After we received another huge junk of allegations about her we sought audience with her and had a sat down one on one where she made several remarks,here is the dialogue:
Nairobi Exposed: first things first,you said you were invited to Kim Kardashians show in Nigeria,big question,why haven't we had pictures capturing both of you. Did you really neet Kim?
Vee: . I went for the show but landed in Nigeria late. n u know she didn't stay more than an hour
Nairobi Exposed: how do you respond to the allegations that you survive by selling your body and that your large lifestyle is linked to drugs trafficking.
Vee: LMAO I get money from my own businesses. n I work for it. Those are  idle human that is tired with his or her life n so envious at someone Else's success SMH. Lies lies. cooking up stories for u people to tarnish my name. I have never in my life sold my body to anyone. my morals don't allow me.. if it's really true n they claim to know me why expose to u n not the police?
Nairobi Exposed: one last quick question,most people have been made to believe that during the BBA auditions you stripped,Did you or did you not show the judges some if that A**
Vee: First of all please understand that I don't wear panties. I don't even own panties.LMAO that rumor was started by a Ghafla.since I pointed fingers on them for publishing stuff without confirmation. they had said I was replacing presenter on a media house.which was a lie. they published it n I pointed it out on Twitter. everyone backed me up for it saying they r gutter press. So, the best way for them to get at me was to create that story.
So there you have it,she came out clear saying she never sold her body,neither did she strip for the BBA judges,she never wears panties neither owns one. Thats the truth from her own mouth. Do you believe her?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top