In a note to us,titled;
FASHION, MODELING AND FAME
The model goes in and rips the industry. Read it below

"Kenyan fashion industry is getting to a level of of
no fashion at all, call it desperations. My rough
estimation indicates that three quarter of
Nairobian youth are models either by name,
pictures or simply by experience.
Years ago when I used to model, it wasn't easy
though to make it through top jobs. It took me a
lot of sacrifices of time, dedication and
commitment to do so. Thorough training to get a
job.
Now, I look at today fashion industry, and I am
wondering who to blame. Modeling Agency
popping up daily, and as matter of facts most of
them are not approved, registered or genuine.
They are a waste of time, money and
opportunity in the fashion modeling industry.
DESIGNERS:- I have been to several fashion
shows, both inside and outside Kenya, seen many
work done by designers then I wonder if Kenya
designers are to that point yet. I won't lie, there
are a few best designers in Kenya who are really
inspiring.
IN most of the fashion show I have attended in
Kenya, it's the same design from January to
December, so what do you call that creativity in
that? Some design are poor and no one can even
think of them
Modeling Events randomly being organized,
some in poor venues or for the sake of having a
name. I have seen or heard of events organised
and only 10 people show up then you called
them elegance. I bet you need to get the
meaning of that word. Thanks to photography
part of it, they hide a lot only give out the best
pictures.
Kenya fashion has been turned to clubbing and
sex active night. Most model end up being used
for sex especially after the event has flop. Model
left stranded with Ksh.1500 at the middle of the
night yet where she comes from, to take a taxi is
ksh 3000.
Some people randomly organized immature
events that make them loose a lot. They want
fame or simply quick fame. Ready to steal others
ideas and convert them to event. You are left
wondering if they got enough money to do so,
but the following day you see them they are
broke.
Now something funny, I can tell there's is a new
direction being taken,...called it FASHION
AWARDS ...well how do you organised such event
without telling people how to vote??? I pray I
never get nominated to this useless stuff, I am
brand, a true definition of model not just a
quack. With many categories, I have seen named
in some awards, some have never been done in
Kenya before.
Photography is good but when used in a bad way
it's wrong. No where in the world did Naomi
Campbell or Ajuma stood before a photographer
naked doing a portfolio. This are what I called
quick fame. Am wondering who will give you a
job after seeing your ugly pussy or dick. You are
ignorant, slut or a fool to be exposed naked or
are you doing a reality show? Shame to you poor
photographers who lure upcoming models to do
naked shoot but big ups to you who does shoot
for purpose.
Early this year when I was in Spain, London and
France tour , I realized photographers pay
models for the shoot ...are we to that point yet??
I happened to be Miss Kenya judge 2011( thanks
to Chris Kirwa, Madam Terry from Ashley and
sweetheart pal Zulekha Ali ). Our job was well
done. Our product was Susan Anyango. She made
us proud. So where do this other miss Kenya
models go to? After their reign, do they just
disappear like dust. Ma advice to any model
competing for Miss Kenya, it's a competition
remember that, but focuss out of the box. You
are an identify, a representative and more so
role model. Get to projects that can benefits you
and the society in future . Don't start sleeping
with big fish or politicians you are bigger than
anything but not God.
Agency should train their models, hustle for
them jobs or advice them.
IF YOU FEEL HURTED DIE WITH IT"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top