In U.S....this is my lovely wife.

In Britain..this is my lovely queen.

In Kenya...huyu ndiye mama watoto

In USA, when going to work, wife says "have fun at work hunie"

In UK, wife says "see you later sweery"

In Kenya, wife says "Chelewa leo tena utaona"


In US husband tells her wife, you look smart in that new dress.

In UK, i miss to walk with you in that dress my dear.

In kenya, inaonekana manager ameanza kukufungia mach..ukitoka na hiyo nguo tafuta kwenye utarudi.

In the US..dear, i enjoy this walk (walking hand in hand, to bus stage)

In the UK..its my turn to drive

In Kenya...mama mwangi, tanguria nikupate stage

When a student fails an exam, the father says;

In the UK- you can still do better darling,

In the US. Yes you can, I know you can

In Kenya- kumbe niriuza ngo'mbe ndio nipereke ng'ombe ingine shule!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top