Lupita Nyongo's star continues to shine and her Hollywood take over seemingly unstoppable. The Kenyan actress bagged her first award on Monday night at the 17th Hollywood Film Awards held at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles California. She was honoured with the New Hollywood Award for her breakout role in Steve McQueen’s 12 Years A Slave which debuted in select theatres in the US, UK and Canada over the weekend. Apart from her first ever Hollywood award,Lupita has been positioned as one of the strongest contestants in winning the ultimate award of best supporting act in the coming Oscars where she has been put up against likes of Oprah. Lupita who is the daughter to former medical minister Anyang Nyongo has been rubbing shoulders with creme of the industry including Kanye West who is a fashion enthusiast and is proving to be her fan as well. Started from Shuga now Hollywood,the Lupita wave is clearly unstoppable. Her sense of fashion has also earned her features on key fashion international columns,with appraisals.

1 comments:

  1. I would like to express thanks to you just for rescuing me from such a circumstance. Because of exploring through the online world and meeting recommendations which were not helpful, I figured my life was done. Being alive devoid of the strategies to the issues you have solved all through the write-up is a serious case, and ones which might have adversely affected my career if I hadn’t discovered your web blog. Your primary ability and kindness in handling every aspect was very useful. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not come upon such a step like this. I am able to at this time look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this skilled and amazing help. I won’t hesitate to recommend your web sites to any person who desires support about this subject matter.
    Do you know about Maitland Ward Nude? Visit Our Website CelebrityPing

    ReplyDelete

 
Top