David Kuria shocked the villagers of Kagumo in Kirinyaga county when he took the matters off himself literally,the 27 year old man who works as a boda boda operative in the area decided to chop off his manhood claiming it was not serving any meaningful purpose to him rather than agony.

The bizzare incident according to Kuria who is nursing his wounds at the Kirinyaga district hospital was prompted by his lack of getting a girlfriend,out of desperation he decided to do away with it,"I have tried to get a girl but to no success,I decided to cut it off since I won't be needing it,in fact it only made things hard for me since I get the urge and can't get satisfaction,I am better off without it that way maybe I'll get peace" explained David to nurses attending to him.

Loneliness can indeed push one to the limits like it has done to him,"I have lost hope of ever getting a girlfriend so there is no need of having the manhood if I won't be using it" said the victim to shocked attendees.

He is recuperating at the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lie to me coz if he needed sexual satisfaction so badly, he could have opted to use his hand or pay prostitutes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top