Only days after winning The Most Influential Person Online in an award recently,things are destined for the better. As he made the announcement to his followers,his award apparently is the mother of the present blessing. He promises to revolutionise the industry. Below is how he broke the news:

"As from next Year January 25th,I will be hosting a t.v and radio programme on ZUKU.

Yeah,You read that right!

Hot on the heels of my Award last Sunday,I have landed a lucrative deal with prolific digital media outfit,SEMA RADIO AND TELEVISION.

I have been tipped to host a one-hour radio show EVERYDAY all week.

And my radio show will be LIVE on ZUKU CHANNEL.

I will be hosting a radio show and television show simultaneously!

Man,its exciting!

And guess what??

The C.E.O of SEMA RADIO/TELEVISION told me to choose whatever topics I wanted to talk about/feature in my shows!

WHATEVER I wanted! Wow!

I came up with some of the MOST brilliant,brilliant shows ever invented.

Forget 80% of the crap we are forced to listen to on our terrestrial radio.

I AM ABOUT TO REVOLUTIONIZE TELEVISION.

TRUST ME!

I aint bluffin'...

You know me,I am about to MURDER television!

And You can take that to the bank...or to your local Kiamaiko sacco.

We have slotted 4 POWERFUL shows...

We have infused comedy,music,talks,chats,interviews,talent showcase and some crazy,crazy stuff!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top