Huddah has been out of the country for some Weeks away in Thailand where she went on a vacation. However she's back on these columns and this time not for any naked reasons but money things.

According to Huddah,she lost $40,000 that's about sh.3.5m to her househelp who stole the money while cleaning her house,she's even tried to track her down but blames the police for going slow and asking for bribes even though there haven't been such a proof of police involvement other than her tweets which speaks for themselves:

I can't even get an erection after losing 40,000USD in cash!

#Househelps! From a 7star hotel ,and now in Kangemi looking for a thief! Totally different worlds!

I'm not even rich ,I'm a broke bitch who works hard for her dollar. #ShutUpBitchFollow!"

This has hurt me more that the guy whole stole my virginity!"

After writing down a 25page business plan with my nigga @IamJohnKM ,the money is gone!

Sijalipa hata rent,this time I'll be auctioned.I wanna put a bottle up my former househelps cunt! Kenyan househelps ,I will start cleaning on my own .

Thieves!!! I am frustrated and disappointed. When someone steals the money u have worked so hard for without even blinking!

Kangemi massive ,bitch stole my 40k dollars ,we ha've location but can't find the exact house.I am now looking for weed.

Do you believe her.....

11 comments:

  1. I kinda believe huddalicious.She's my gal and have always supported what she says or does.Kwanza since she left bba have never watched tena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this century who keeps her money under the mattress, this is a lesson well learned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought she owned a home, now she is talking about paying rent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ones for Huddah =p~ , you are by far the best liar in Kenya (h)

    ReplyDelete
  5. U mean people do keep millions of cash under their bed at this year and age¡!, and we r talking about nairobi and not mandela county,gosh! how lucky is the househelp whose my goodluck wishes goes to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. naomba asipatikane!!inaonekana bank zilikua zimejaa!!lesson well learnt!haha!! Hundha/huddah

    ReplyDelete
  7. huddah, what happened to keeping money in the bank??? not unless u got the cash in a shaddy way?? if u arab, YES!! is huddah kenyan?? well, its about time u start banking n start using plastic money!! u wl be safer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. attention seeker huddah. operation peleka pesa bank.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top