It all happened in Naivasha,Gilgil where Samuel Gakuo,66 is still coming into terms of losing his 24 year old wife he had just married having stayed a widower following the death of his late wife and a mother of four.

The sad and shocking part is he lost the young wife to his own son,Andrew a 24 year old who fell in love with the lady. According to the father he has been giving the son money to go out and entertain the lady on his behalf as they were of same age set and she needed the fun which he was too old to give.

This has been going on for sometime,the two young people supposedly a son and a mother could engage in all manner of intimate dances associated with drunken situations and with time developed close relations ending up eventually to a s3xual relationship,"I couldn't resist him,he gave me what a lady should get,something the father didn't give me on daily,I don't see anything wrong with that we are still a family and if he can't agree to share me with the son then I should as well leave him" said Stella Wangui the 26 year old.

After having their cover blown out,Andrew the son arrogantly told off the father,"I didn't tell him to give me the money,he is too old and should instead leave dating,it pained me to see him marry after my mother's death last year. The lady is young and  fell in love with me and so did I,we've already talked about it and its either we share or he gets sliced" said Andrew to a Nairobi Exposed correspondent in Naivasha.

The former civil servant and now a business man in the locality vowed not to let go off the girl,"this lady is my everything and I can't for any reason let go off her if anything then just like those men in Mombasa I read about sharing a lady,i'm ready to share her with Andrew other than he goes with her" he was overheard saying.

The agreement has left many residents shocked as to how they plan to manoeuvre on and even worst considering it a incest act.

As of press time,NE is informed that the three have mutually agreed to move on with their relationship which has not yet been given a nod a probably won't with other siblings currently abroad,meanwhile,the three couple are.staying under the same roof and details pn how they take turns with the lady still unclear and the neighbours not amused threatening to chase them away.

Do you approve of such a relationship?

3 comments:

 
Top