For a better part of Saturday,the internet has been abuzz with Justine Sacco trending in both major social media networks. This is after she posted an idiotic racist tweet on Africans and didn't clearly go well with the internet.

Since she posted the tweet before boarding the plane from London to South Africa,many people waited eagerly for her arrival to finally get her reaction. While the wait was ongoing,twitter went berserk with #HadJustineLandedYet as a trending topic on twitter. This was used to condemn her,building up the anticipation. However,trust the internet to put humour into the serious of any matter and so memes were made and trolling tweets posted.

@xtiandela: Lol.."Going to MacDonald to eat fries. Hope I won't get fat. Hehe just kidding. Am from Africa #HasJustineLandedYet

@johnie_palmer: Going to kisii i hope I don't come back as a witchcraft . just kidding am kikuyu

@KinyanBoy: Going to America. Hope I don't catch Gayism. Just kidding i'm African.  #HasJustineLandedYet

Hi my name is Anne I have €500,0000,000 my dad died in war,I want you to be my trustee. Just kidding. I'm not Nigerian

@ColonelBoston: Going to San Francisco, hope I don't get raped by the gays. Just kidding, I'm ugly. #HasJustineLandedYet"

@Nukeeeem: Going to North America. Hope I don't get shot by George Zimmerman. Just kidding! I'm white.#HasJustineLandedYet

@TKoome: Going to Wajir,hope won't come back as à suïcide bomber! Jusdin'am Nairobian! #HasJustineLandedYet

@xtiandela: Lol.."Going to MacDonald to eat fries. Hope I won't get fat. Hehe just kidding. Am from Africa.  #HasJustineLandedYet

People using the anxiety to have fun, it's however confirmed that she touched down but is yet to comment,all she's done is deactivating all her social media accounts. Her father is a South African billionaire. It will be interesting to see how it goes. She has given the internet a reason to talk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top