Kenn Eddy Krezi who has been in the states promoting and building up his career,came to a near death experience but luckily escaped with serious imjutue especially to his face.

Narrating his near death experience,"Was just from meeting my producer Paul from planning the album recording stuff.with My friend Joe and bro Julius from Windsor,a truck ran into a stop sign while we were on the highway and drove into us.We almost rolled but God saved us.My brother got me out through the window and I got lots cuts from the windows.Thats how my face looks like.I have 14 stitches on my face but am all healthy." Narrates Kenn

He is out of the experience with lessons as well,"this made me thinking of how life is so precious and God loves me.Live everyday like it's the last day on earth.God loves me..keep me in your prayers" concludes the artist in a post on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. God Loves us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car looks farmiliar aint it the one that was posted as being the one Roy Kohadha rolled with...... Admin be original.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top