Barely two days after clinching the coveted Oscars award for the best supporting actress on the movie 12 years a slave,not everyone is happy with her success as you would think. Surprisingly,Lupita who has got many astonished by her natural dark looks has been slammed by a fellow black woman who bleached her skin.. Recently Lupita was honored at the Essence magazine’s annual Black Women in Hollywood luncheon, while accepting the Best Breakthrough Performance Award at.
Lupita explained that she was struck by a letter from a fan:

“Dear Lupita, I think you’re really lucky to be this Black but yet this successful in Hollywood overnight. I was just about to buy Dencia’s Whitenicious cream to lighten my skin when you appeared on the world map and saved me’”

Dencia responded:
  • A girl wrote u a letter?lol thru which email when I just checked ur twitter n can’t see an email address!!Ir pr tried n thanks 4 the Pub.
  • Again I don’t watch movies unless it’s Comedy or Romance I won’t even watch anything w title “Slaves” I studied enuff in my history class.
  • And she forgot to tell the non existent black girl that ur skin color doesn’t take u to hollywood hard work does,then again her color did. 
Dencia before and after bleaching
  •  Duh cuz I won’t accept a role because they think I look like a slave,I work hard and decide what I want 2 do but she can’t do that,the white man got their lil slave lol. 









What do you think of this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top