Season IV Davis,Uganda

Tusker Project fame which is an equivalent of American Idol is a music
talent reality show that has run 5 successful episodes. The main
agenda is nurture talents in the region and as the name suggests give
the talents the fame platform.

Here's a list of past winners before we reveal something
Season 1 Valerie Kimani
Season 2 Esther Mugizi
Season 3 Alpha Rwirangira
Season 4 Hillary Davis Ntare
All Stars Alpha Rwirangira
Season 5 Ruth Matete
Season 6 Hope

Of the five what do they have in common? Brokenness and no popularity.
What really happens to these contestants after they walk out of the
academy with the money and the fame is it just a coincidence that they
suddenly get broke,lose fame and become toothless? Something must be
obviously wrong.

Victoria Kimani we hear little or nothing of her,the last time she was
on the spotlight she was sleeping with married man Erick Wainaina he
is definitely the one who has been 'hearing more' of her.

Ester Mugizi the then talented Ugandan beauty who was even studying
music engineering in University is now nowhere to be seen or heard.

Alpha,the Rwandese dude who killed ladies with his looks and music
prowess might have killed himself as well after TPF. This is the first
guy to have ever missed showing up for his album launch saying his
voice was hurt,must admit his talent hurts more was only good at
  imitating Lucky Dube.

Davis,now many people thought the Ugandan dude was the it,he could
dance better than Chris Brown,could play a guitar and sing so well. He
won and like the rest vanished as well. Last was heard of him was
crying that Nairobi women 'ate' up his money,boy nothing cums for free
if you get it.

Ruth Matete,now this is close to home,some bogus blog claimed she went
broke and was spotted running in the estate naked that's untrue as
we've confirmed the otherwise but truth is she is working on
completing her deal album with Universal Music Group but she is for
real broke,like a true Lunje amekunywa hiyo pesa kama chai.

Why do all the winners go broke and irrelevant after the show? It has
been argued that the academy doesn't equip them with professional
advices and they end up misusing the winning loot. Well Davis might
have drunk it with Women and popped champagne what about Matete did
she pop thermos? Something is wrong.

When we sort a comment from one of the winners,the answer was a bit
worrying,"Google what MJ said about UMG i'm not ready to sell my soul
for any reason they can have their money as well after all they
already have it back" said one of the winners who sought anonymity
while talking to NE.

Like many international artists the South African based recording
company where the winners are signed to supposedly expects you to sell
your soul to the devil and swore allegiance to the Illuminati or they
take back their money and fame if the above confession is something to
go by. The money and fame is not taken forcefully but everything just
goes without even noticing.


Disclaimer* Opinion

6 comments:

  1. weeeh ni malaya sana!!! how did yu know how they r broke!!!!! yu bitch get a lyf & satan ni wewe na wazazi wako!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
      rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
      totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
      testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
      and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
      no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
      family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
      my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
      each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
      money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
      the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
      never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
      said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
      me they really change my story totally . They give me the
      sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
      was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
      own and become famous and popular in my country , today
      me and my family is living happily and I am the most
      happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
      Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
      other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
      interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
      contact him +2348106618681 email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@
      gmail.com or you need my assistance email:danjerry04@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. jifunze kizungu kwanza....tako!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could be true....you never know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor grammar, poor editing, you called Valerie Kimani Victoria Kimani, you have no business writing. Find another hobby [-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today... i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail... i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. " if you want to get rich quick and be famous" you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity(illuminaticult234@gmail.com) so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest... so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000,000.00 to start up our lives.... and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at ( illuminaticult234@gmail.com ) you can call as well on (+2348147870123) or (08122141953) or you can still as well whatsapp them (+2348147870123)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top