Trouble seems to have it's ways where more troubles exists, well this could be the case for Singer KENZO who is still coming into financial terms after being dropped from the lucrative Ogopa djs recording deal.

According to information availed to Nairobi Exposed by the victim herself, Kenzo got into an illicit affair with the school going girl and ending up oozing more matata to his 'matatas'.

According to the lady, there wasn't any relationship but a case of night stand which she now blames the Singer for getting her stupor drunk before taking advantage and ripping her raw. Never knew condoms were that expensive damn.

Weeks later after the encounter, she broke the news to the Singer on her state and his reaction was cliche, check out the exclusive screenshots of the conversation between the girl and KENZO the Singer.








Yes fellas You just read it right, the celebrity couldn't afford to get the 3k to terminate the pregnancy. The lady while spewing her venom to Nairobi Exposed says, " never was in a relationship with him we've known each other for like 3 years now like pals and he's always wanted to shag me but I never gave in so this one time I was with him he got me so drunk things just happened the nigga can't even afford to buy a condom so yeah I bought p2 instead but it didn't work and I got paged but since he refused I chucked it myself couldn't stay with a kid whose father couldn't afford 3k" she slammed.

5 comments:

 
Top