She recently confessed to these facts about her:

1. I am 22 years old.

2. I did not attend classes 1 and 5.. skipped
them coz my teachers said I was too smart
for my age mates

3. I have a boyfriend. . In my dreams.. his name be Chris Brown

4. I hate when people refer to me as a
socialite

5. I am very emotional. . Al cry over a dead
fly.. people who don’t know me think I
don't have feelings

6. I am a second born

7. I am half Ugandan and half Kenyan

8. I never hold grudges.. u can try to kill me
today but if I see u tomorrow al still say
hallo n smile

9. Am thinking of what my no. 10 is gonna
be

10.I aspire to be mother Theresa one day..
I feel for people who suffer

11. I strongly hate guys who look down on
others for any reason whatsoever

12. My dad is Muslim but am a.. well. .
Christian

13. My mother is my life.. Mess with her. I
will fuck!ng struggle u with my arms

14. I will soon be an advocate.. The best
entertainment lawyer ul ever meet.. watch
this space

15. I am a liberal.. do whatever the fuck u
want.. no one should judge anybody

16. I despise pretenders.. be real, no
matter what.

17.I am very poor.. and will never pretend I
have what I don't.

18. Kwame Nkuruma and Ghadaffi are my
mentors.. I believe one day Africa will
form a union and become the richest
continent.. I mean.. we got it all.. I dnt see
why not

19. I cant dance, cook or talk to save my
life

20.I enjoy life to the maximum.. it dnt
matter what people think.. I can be

Do you believe her?

2 comments:

 
Top