A transgender woman has had more than 100 black-market injections to achieve her 60-inch bum - despite her friends dying due to similar operations.

Tatiana Williams, 42, has spent £60,000 sculpting her body over the past 20 years - including injections that have filled each bum cheek with a incredible 8lb of silicone.

She said that similar high-risk illegal operations have maimed and killed a number of her friends, but that she has no regrets over her extensive plastic surgery.



She knew she was attracted to men from a young age before deciding to start living as a woman in her late teens.



[This her before she started the surgery and becoming transgender. ]

Ms Williams first began her transition with hormone therapy, which helped her develop hips, breasts and a more feminine appearance.



Ms Williams said that she was once hospitalised for two weeks when a backstreet surgeon punctured her lung with a needle during a breast enhancement.

She now claims to live a life of luxury with her body attracting enough admirers to allow her to become a 'kept woman'.

She said: 'With a body like this, you pretty much get whatever you want. Men tend to put me up on a pedestal and treat me like a queen.

'I'm not in a relationship but If I find the right man I'll go with it. But it's not that important to me.'

Despite having her pick of the men, Tatiana is often hurt by the frosty reception she gets from 'natural women' who are eager to dismiss her beauty.

'A lot of them can't accept a beautiful transgender woman,' she said.



'I don't recommend people copy what I did - but I'm a risk taker and it has been a success.

'I'm in the body I have created and enjoying the lifestyle it has afforded me.

'I have no regrets about being the beautiful woman I am.' She says





Courtesy Daily Mail UK.

2 comments:

 
Top