Ujaluo itakuua is a common phrase synonymous with Lake brothers known for bigger than life lifestyle. Came across this hilarious joke doing rounds on the net sample it out.

Hey Babe
I am sorry baby, i didn't make it
today because my iphone had a
problem and myipad battery is dead, my sister is with my
samsung galaxy Note.

3. Am just here at home so bored
since my parents went to the U.S,
i would have skyped with you but I
misplaced my Apple laptop power
pack so i have to hit S.A tomorrow
to get a new one. I also wanted to
go to the mall tonight but Auntie
went out with Range Rover keys
and my elder brother went with
the Hummer, Baby am so stuck
here since i hate driving the Benz
i tried calling the driver to bring
the Pajero jeep but i have no
redit.... Can you please send me
bamba 20 card so i can call him?.

2 comments:

 
Top