Bahati is as lucky as his name,the 20 year old kid has been making moves in the industry going up the ladder at an alarming rate.

Expected of his age,he has been dressing all hippie like boys of his age would



His pants hanging low and all but this hasn't gone down well with many who blasted him after his performance at the MashujaaDay celebrations before the President.

Feeling guilty, Bahati decided to pen a letter addressing this issue



‪MY APOLOGY LETTER

Good Evening Family...I Really dont have the Best words to start This.....But One of the words that have never let depart from my mouth is ‪#‎THANKYOU_TEAMBAHATI‬ - God put you in my life to place me the position iam Bahati Tena! Every Award Nomination you have always used your Power to make it a Win- From Male Artist Groove Awards to Now ‪#‎Best_Gospel_Act‬ Africa.... And One thing I learned from my late ‪#‎Mum_Lucia‬ is to always remember where I came from and always remember to say ‪#‎Pole_Nkikosea‬ .... The past days I have received Texts & inboxes from you my Fans & Family about my ‪#‎SAGGING_HABBIT‬ which Today has been a Talk on Social Media after my Mashujaa Celebration Performance at Nyayo Stadium - I know God has blessed me with some of you who are Mature, Ahead of me by Age and I really can't ignore this... i will accept that am 20yrs Old & still growing

But i thank you for every correction for it makes me More mature and Responsible today than Yesterday. Am officially writing this to say a ‪#‎BIG_THANKYOU‬ For every Correction and asking you as my Family to ‪#‎FORGIVE_ME_FOR_IAM_SORRY‬ and willing to Change. I may not be perfect tomorrow but am sure I'll try my best to be better Man than Today... Again thank you for the Love & Support which has made me ‪#‎BAHATI‬ I might not be able to show each One of you but always know ‪#‎I_LOVE_YOU_4_REAL‬ Nawapenda sana- If you have Read my Letter and willing to Forgive & Always Pray for me.

Do you forgive him? Do you think its a problem sagging?

1 comments:

  1. Sometimes Is good to admit our mistakes and learn from them.really you have shown sincerity and I know your funs will be happy as always with you.may God bless you

    ReplyDelete

 
Top