Today was a sad day for me...well sad but also filled with relief. I was called to make a statement at a police station because after months of investigation, a young man who has been using my name to illegally attain a variety of favors from people from all walks of life here in Kenya, had been caught. Mine is just to say thank you to you, my la familia, for being patient and understanding, to the police for following up on my case and to the many people who provided leads that led to the arrest. Why was my day sad....cause he was such a young man and seemed very intelligent. He could have used this intelligence for good and helped so many people. Unfortunately the case is now beyond me. Oh how I wish he would just focused on things/business that did not land him into trouble. By and by I would like to request you (again like I always do) not to send money or meet people who claim to be someone before you do your due diligence. I am not in any way affiliated to this young man, don't even know him. So mine is to just say.....please be vigilant. And to our youth...crime doesn't pay. Please take care of yourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top