Fitness is part of healthy living and Jane Mukami,has taken that route. Bodybuilding which is largely considered as a men thing has been taken to make ladies who give in to it more masculine look,however Jane disapproves the myth by being a bodybuilder and maintaining her sexiness while at it.

Previously her inspirational story was featured exclusively on NE and below are some of the photos of her going by the training

As she continues to encourage other ladies to embrace healthy eating and maintain fitness,the recently turned 37 single IT expert working and based in the USA has yet again released a new photo to inspire others.

5 comments:

  1. Wow,when I grow up ad like to b her,this is awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Clearly have no idea what a body builder is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD NEVER WANNA DO THAT. CAN'T STAND UGLY MUSCLES ON HANDS , FEET EVERYWHERE!! NEVER WOULD I LIKE THE SCENE OF MY FUTURE HUBBY WITH SUCH MUSCLES... SO DISGUSTING TK MME..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat healthy, and run. Am in my thirties and I get tuned my small boys. She is not the only one, just that she has publicity.....lol!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top