We all saw this coming but it was all a matter of time only. They say what goes around for sure comes back around. Few months back Prezzo and Huddah underwent public breakup where they exchanged bitter words. The then girlfriend and now Prezzo's ex ripped Huddah into pieces and laughed her off.

The same fate came of Chagga Babie a day ago,she went ranting exposing and dumping and then begging to be taken back. And what a perfect way to hit back and have her last laugh,Huddah came out fire blazing defending and ready to take her man but just before,she sent some subliminal shot

Then she went ahead opening up her feelings on Prezzo

@HUDDAHMONROE: Hi.I am VERY happy @TanzaniteG that u and @AMB_Prezzo broke up.I missed my beast in bed.I  am on the next flight to Kenya.Thanks dear.Mwaah!

@HUDDAHMONROE: KQ I need the next flight to Kenya.I got something urgent that I need to celebrate

@HUDDAHMONROE: What's the handle of that Prezzos ex? Can somebody tell her I am happy they broke up? I am Actually in church thanking God! Lol!

@HUDDAHMONROE: He he he! I'll gladly take him back.Coz he is the best sex I ever had....That's what the chagga is missing! LOL! No wonder she is angry!

@HUDDAHMONROE: But on the real Baby .What did u do to the fatso? I miss you @AMB_Prezzo .I'm still your ride or die.I'm coming home .Don't u worry.

One of her followers enquired as to why she is so much into Prezzo

@KelsoTheFirst: I wonder what's really you like about him.

Answer: SEX

And if you thought it wasn't love read this:

@jamesverry54: Ya still love or infatuated with prezzo

Huddah: LOVE

And this

@DavisonDavy: So u r gettin ur beast back?

Huddahmonroe: Yes With two ARMS

Reacting to claims from Chagga Babie that Prezzo had a smaller member,Huddah had a disapproving point:

@HUDDAHMONROE: Every man has a tiny penis to a woman who only had it on Instagram! Gboyakah!!!

And she was not only determined to take back her man but she was issuing notice to b*tches as well

@HUDDAHMONROE: And I don't want any bitch texting my man begging him for apologies once we are back.Your time is up.LMFAO! Instagram dating!

As much as Huddah is concerned the two Prezzo and the Tanzanian girlfriend only had a relationship that existed on Instagram.and she is taking her place and having the last laugh,"No one will ever take this LAST laugh away from me! LOOL! I have the last laugh.And I'm keeping it" concludes Huddah.

Do you think and support Huddah to get back with Prezzo and does she deserve the last laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top