CAROLINE MUTOKO is a furious lady following trending story on local blogs which originated from daily post.

The story which allegedly saw  Mutoko blasting Kenyatta for his pattern of travels in the country giving a mockery at it.

In an apologetic post Mutoko gives her story as below

Rasan Warah has just called my attention to this item. The lengths Timothy Obare Rioba will go to get page views is shocking.

I haven't been in the country since last week Friday. I flew in last night at 12:30am and to see that some nutcase has taken it upon themselves to write a malicious piece of trash and assign my name to it is sad.

To President Uhuru Kenyatta, who I respect, to William Ruto his deputy and Raila Odinga who has every right to express himself as he wishes - my most sincere apologies if you were offended by this piece of garbage.

However - I am confident that you did dismiss it for the trash that it is because you haven't reached out to me in any way- which means you knew it was rubbish all along.

Rasan- bless you for calling my attention to it.
Timothy Obare Rioba(DAILY Post Owner ) and your crew: find other ways to get page views. And invest in alittle fact checking before posting junk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top