The president is a social and easy man compared to previous Kenyan presidents. This has been in seen in various avenues including the surprise appearance on miss karun's album launch. He's been labeled the cool president Atleast by his fanatics.



The internet serves a broad platform and easy access to leaders, Uhuru Kenyatta is one of the most active African presidents on social media.

This has even wider opened avenues for conmen who take advantages on the vulnerable public. A lady writes to Nairobi Exposed on how she became friends with a presidents impostor on Facebook, asked for a date and surprisingly he agreed as You are about to read,they've perfectly streamlined their script that it's easy to give in.

"I sent a request some time back thinkings its mr president,today he accepted my request and thought its very okay to say hi to him he dint ignorw he texted back. I told him my mum wishes for one thing,to only shake his hand so I humbly requested if he can mind if we invited him for a coffee in our house he asked me where I lived and what I do for a living he said he can't decide if to come or not coz he has a P.A as he said who organisez for that he gave me his number that I should call him and tell him the whole story very innocently I called and the"P.A" answered my phone he told me they have to come first with some security before inviting the prezo to come over they demanded to talk to my mum and told her they are coming with two black cars trust me it sounded too real.after a few mins they called that the cars are busy and they have to use their own car they demanded I pay fuel ndo wakuje. I told them I don't have cash wakakata simu and they dint call again" The lady narrates to Nairobi Exposed.

We've since established that 0722530884 is the number for the "PA" who is obviously a conman.

This breed of online conmen creating fake profiles as impostors is on the rise hence need to give a second look before giving in to anything. Always remember when the deal is too good to be true....

3 comments:

 
Top